Terms & Conditions
BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY EVENT ORGANIZED AND HOSTED BY LITTLE FISH TOURS LTD, YOU THE PARTICIPANT, AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT RESTRICTION:
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Little Fish Tours Ltd will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Edinburgh. However, Little Fish Tours Ltd events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Little Fish Tours Ltd events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
- Little Fish Tours Ltd events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Little Fish Tours Ltd urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Little Fish Tours Ltd events and must inform Little Fish Tours Ltd of the full nature of their condition before participating.
- All Little Fish Tours Ltd participants must be 18 years or older (for whisky tour drinkers only). Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
- All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in Little Fish Tours Ltd events.
- Little Fish Tours may not be able to change or cancel tickets after purchase with any third-party distributor. Direct sales made with Little Fish Tours Ltd may be refunded or another ticket provided at Little Fish Tours Ltd discretion.
- Little Fish Tours Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Little Fish Tours Ltd will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
- Little Fish Tours Ltd reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Little Fish Tours Ltd will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
- Little Fish Tours Ltd accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Little Fish Tours Ltd will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Little Fish Tours Ltd (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third-party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
- All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Little Fish Tours Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Little Fish Tours Ltd accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.